Back in an earlier post, I went into some detail about what I was working on and what was to be done. A brief update:
- structures and writeups done
- need to order supplies, round up old election signs (for painting boards)
- solicit bottles from The Body Shop (for paints)
- start putting everything together into Rubbermaids
- do up landscape planning sheets
- cheat sheet for painting
- nothing new done on Foundations piece – ongoing
- new ideas for some new pieces percolating. Working on sketches and diagrams to map them out.
Christmas Show work – Comfort and Joy Show:
- told Sharon I would have something in and that I’d have write-ups for her for the ornaments and for the COmfort and Joy piece by the end of the weekend
- ongoing production of usual stuff (some made, more to do)
- working on spiderweb prototype (to be finished by the end of tomorrow)
- Standards submissions to be done for next Wednesday (when I have a meeting at Devon House anyway)
Just discovered last night that my supplies are dwindling in many areas. It’s not a good thing when I have to scramble out of the house at 10pm in search of a gluestick or sewing machine needles. not much open then and the quality of what you get is highly suspect. Not to mention that it disrupts the evening’s work something awful. Going to take quick stock today and hopefully get some basic supplies by the weekend.