Just a brief note to say that, yes, I am still alive and no, I don’t have time to write much. In point form, then:
– good weekend
– got a full night’s sleep Friday for the first night in weeks
– got six hours to myself with no kids, dogs or husband on Saturday morning. Did three weeks’ work in those six hours
– we now have a fenced dog run out back, so no more freezing outside, holding the leash, with dogs that need to pee
– got a little time on Sunday to work. Did mostly fencing of dog run, which should pay off well in the next couple of weeks
– no groceries
– John must have done laundry. I have underwear today.
– Katherine’s now asleep for her nap
Entries as I can scrape together time and energy. Fell asleep on the sewing machine the other evening. Glad it wasn’t the iron….
A week and a half to go. Luckily, this coming weekend is a three-day weekend.