- “One Day in May” (48″ x 30″)
- hand-painted fabrics, emeblleished with sheers
- assoted threads
- Available through HandSmiths Gallery, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Private Collection
- “L’église à Plaisance”
- 61″ x 33″
- based on research I did while completing my M.A., this is my reconstruction and interpretation of the church in Plaisance (Placentia, Newfoundland) around the end of the 17th century
- Hand-painted fabrics, withsome commercial fabrics used as well. Machine-quilted and appliquéd.
For more information, see my blog entry about this creation!
36″ x 30″
fabric pastel sketch, overpainted with fabric paints. Edges are constructed from hand-painted fabrics and embellished with polyester specialty fabrics. Primarily hand-appliquéd and machine-quilted.
a quickr pickr post